IDO Integrated fluorescence dissolved oxygen analyzer
● Innovative fluorescent principle, do not need to replace the diaphragm and electrolyte, basic maintenance free;
● No oxygen consumption, no flow rate and agitation requirements, no interference from the following substances: H2S, pH, Co2+, NH4+，SO42-, Cl-, Cl2,etc.
● Digital sensor, with strong anti-interference ability and stability, sensor cable length up to several hundred meters.
● Measurement range: 0.00~20.00ppm, 0.00~20.00mg/L
● Resolution: 0.01mg/L,0.01ppm
● Accuracy: ±1% or ±0.15mg/L,Maximum absolute value
● 24h draft: ±0.1mg/L
● Response time: 90%<30s; 95%<90s（20℃）
● Temperature compensation: NTC 10KΩ automatic temperature compensation
● Calibration: factory calibration, one year without calibration, on-site calibration
● Reliability: MTBF ≥ 1440h
● Ambient temperature: -5℃ ~60℃
● Water sample temperature: 0℃ ~60℃(no ice)
● Digital interface: RS485/MODBUS protocol
● DC power supply: 9~30V